- Single jacket, polyurethane lined lightweight hose intended for use in wildland fire suppression.
- Meets or exceeds NFPA 1961 Fire Hose Standard, 2020 edition as well as U.S. Forest Service F-187 standard.
- Color is white.
- Available in the sizes of 1" and 1 ½".
- The jacket is virgin high tenacity polyester.
- The thin walled polyurethane lining shall be a single-ply extruded tube and shall be unaffected by ozone.
- 1 Year Warranty
|Size||Service Test||Proof Test||Burst Test||Weight (lbs.)
|1"||300 psi||600 psi||900 psi||4|
|1 ½"||300 psi||600 psi||900 psi||7|
Kuriyama Fire Products reserves the right to modify any specification without prior notice to meet or exceed changing standards. Special diameters or construction characteristics can be produced upon special request. Contact your local dealer or Kuriyama Fire Products at: email@example.com